blog favicon Pictures, Images and Photos Highway Unicorn: tildbikiupnml

3.23.2010

tildbikiupnml


Dear..
You're unique..
I love the things that you do..
from the way you talk to way you walk..
do you know? I spends my time just to take my eyes on you.. 'cause it makes me happy..
at times, it hurts me..
I can't even adjust my own eyes and feelings..
they forces me to look you up, somehow..
there.. there you are..
won't to take part, won't even to try on..
I've made up my mind to leave you actually..
it worked, it worked just for a time being..
I'm aware.. it just so wrong of loving you..
hey!? what just i said? yes.. I do..
but baby don't you break my heart slow..
I'd rather to keep dying like this..
it's better than you know all about my feelings..
I don't know what this writting is, is this a letter?
it'll be yes if i have a bravery..


to : You
-Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment